You are just so good at what you do, I really don't think I have come across anyone so dynamic. The way that you can translate every different type of business that you come across, and you just "get them" is really inspiring. It puts a fire in my belly.'
I literally sat in my car with tears of joy – you were able to articulate my value in a way that I’ve never been able to do in as succinct a manner.
I feel inspired and encouraged. I also feel as if the whole business idea has expanded in one phone call.
Melissa has been incredible. She got me and what my business was about right from the start and understood what I was trying to achieve, which was empowering and refreshing! She helped my vision come alive.'
Does any of this sound like you?
- You are starting a brand new business and need help getting clear on what it is going to be
- You have been running a business for a while but you want to change direction
- Your business doesn't fire you up anymore
- You aren't getting enough clients, the right clients or any clients
- You want to restructure your packages or services or target a new set of clients
- Your business isn't growing fast enough
- You're reluctant to market your business because you don't feel proud of what you can show people
- You feel a bit lost or overwhelmed and aren't sure where to start
- You think you know what makes you different but you want a second opinion
- You're unclear about who you're trying to reach, or what problem you solve for them, or how you solve it differently
- You can't find your unique voice or differentiator
- You want your business to have a greater purpose than just making money
If you're nodding yes to any of these, keep reading. If not, head to step 2: Copy & canvas.
You are what makes your business unique.
My skill is to help you see what your business could become.
It is very difficult to figure this out on your own because your own doubts, insecurities and modesty get in the way. I cut through the ambiguity you’re feeling to find your core purpose, mission, message and story that your business needs to be telling to attract your ideal customers. And I get super practical on how you can bundle that up into packages or services that will make you money. I'm not a coach. I'm a consultant. I don't expect you to have all the answers. I extract the information I need from you and then translate it into something that makes you go, 'OMG - that is exactly me and exactly where I want to take this.' I don't do fluffy navel gazing. I get to the point fast so that you can start to implement the changes needed.
The Campfire Clarity package
What it includes:
- a pre-call in-depth briefing form
- a 2-hour call covering all or some of these depending on what you really need most
- your purpose, vision, values and goals
- your ideal customers/tribe
- your products/services/packages
- your story, brand voice, USP
- starter marketing ideas
- a summary document with actions
What you save
- Months - possibly years - of time wasted while you try to figure this out
- Money spent going down the wrong path and having to pay for a new website, new copy, new product development once you realise it's not right
- Money wasted on advertising or other marketing because you haven't got clear on what it is you should really be selling, who you should be selling to, or what you should be saying
- Money lost from potential sales you could be getting now - if only you had clarity and a clear way forward to start marketing your business
"Now that I'm several months down the track from the Clarity and Copy and Canvas programs I did with you I can see the real value of your work. Gaining clarity of how everything in my business fits together has catapulted me forward - I bring everything back to 'what is the core message of my business'. I make sure the messages in my marketing, correspondence and even how I speak with people all come back to my core message. You definitely helped me to get unstuck and move forward. Gaining clarity has done more than help me set the direction of my business, it has been freed up my thinking so I can work on the things that really matter. Thanks again for your amazing work! Catherine Bowyer.com
Just want to say a HUGE thank you. I really got a lot out of this morning's session. Thank you for being YOU, for holding me to account, for not allowing me to 'fluff' a response, for being challenging, direct, honest and supportive all at the same time.'
Oh wow! Thank you for your help today, my head is buzzing with plans and I can't wait to start putting them into action. In one phone call you managed to understand my business and set me in the right direction on things I've been pondering on for months. You are a gem, thank you so much.'
I knew the principles of how to find my ideal client, but I couldn't nail a distinct definition because, as you said, I like to work with people with a similar mindset. I say I work in a fast effective way to make a positive change, and your clarity call did exactly that for me. Brilliant!'